Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Canada angle...

I recently discovered through a mate that VB is sold (albeit at high prices!) in Canada! Hmm.. The location where Fosters is brewed....

I looked around an saw one of British Columbias major bottle shops (BC Liquors) stocks it... So, contacted them and got information on who their supplier is for VB - and they too are located in Canada...

I've popped them an email to get some more info on the process of importing VB into Canada and hopefully some insight into why Fosters is reluctant to import into the USA...

Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Italy 2013 said...

I spent a month in Oz last year and I am missing my VB.


I have been looking around for it and found out that VB will be available in Ontario at the LCBO early July.

http://www.lcbo.com/entry.html